Don’t see a BreakWay group in your area? Start one today by purchasing our programs online! We are thrilled that you have considered becoming a coordinator for a BreakWay program at your counseling center or church. The goal of our online curriculum is to guide you and your group facilitator team through a variety of weekly activities for children and their families.
Select an image to view a PDF sample of the curriculum.
You will need a PDF viewer in order to view these files.
What can you expect after purchasing a BreakWay Group Support Program
1. Check your inbox. After purchasing your program online, you will receive a confirmation email including log-in credentials to get started.
2. Log-In. Once you log-in to your new online profile, you will find a step by step guideline that will help you understand how to use your profile and where to find your materials. You will receive a facilitator training manual and the curriculum for each age group session and a media kit to help you advertise this new program your organization is now hosting.
3. Recruit a Volunteer Team. In order to start a BreakWay program at your organization, you must have 8 group facilitators to guide the discussions for the four groups. It will be important to start collecting a group of interested volunteers to serve in this capacity. BreakWay requires two group facilitators to be in each room.
4. Schedule Dates. Schedule a BreakWay night at your organization. The time you set for your program is up to you and your team. Many BreakWay groups offer a meal for participants before they begin their group time. Sharing a meal is a great way to get to know others in the group and create a trustworthy community for each member.
5. Publicize. This is an opportunity to work with your organization to publicize your new program. We will provide you with a media kit (various collateral and branding materials) to help you promote BreakWay in your community.
6. Lead. We can’t wait to hear feedback from you on how your group is going. We know that by you taking interest in your community, this will have a lasting impact on the families you and your teams are able to serve. Thanks for joining the BreakWay family!
Interested in purchasing multiple programs? If you purchase BreakWay: A Grief Journey Program and BreakWay: A Divorce Journey Program together you will receive an additional 25% off your total purchase!